Tuesday 3 May 2011

I've been offered!

Hi all,

Sorry that I have not wrote on this blog for a little while. I have been busy concentrating on other matters. I was offered a bigger and better position but not with the library. I really love and enjoy working with the library and all the people and I want to continue to do so, but the new position gives me greater responsibility, better pay and more prestige with alot more work involved>>. Is it wrong? There is one problem that I can see right off. This offer is only good for the summer months. You get laid off for the winter and I hate being idle. Can I do both jobs - possibly yes. I work 3 days a week at the library for 5 hours each day. I could fill in my days and time off with the new position and take 2 more days to put towards the new position. It would mean, for me, working 7 days per week. What does everyone say? You can sleep when your dead. I am torn... what to do? The position has not become official as yet - but I know that I am educated and trained enough to do it, possibly with blinders on.  Would it be too much for me working 7 days a week? There would be an end, it is not like it would go on forever. What to do? What to do?

Smile like your guilty! You just might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment