Saturday 21 May 2011

Disappointed in Nova Scotia

Hi all,

Well I am disappointed but not discouraged. I did not get the job that I interviewed for. Oh well life goes on right? Bigger and better things await. I had been so tied up with doing research and creating a webpage that I forgot to blog. I guess it is their loss as I was almost completely absorbed in fundraising ideas, the webpage and how I could achieve a self sustaining result for that place. I actually think that I came up with the answers and now they will never know. At some point - you just have to say - f it. All the information that I have gathered for fundraising might come in useful to another position so I will keep it under wraps until then.

Smile like your guilty! I still have the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment