Tuesday 26 July 2011

It's done!

Yippy the outside of my house is done and the guys are gone. We have received so many complements since the work began. The guys did such a great job and they certainly have alot to smile about. I thought that I would have to paint the new window trim inside, but Kevin who is a sweetheart, did it all for me as part of their cleanup. I just have to paint the front railing around the porch. It looks like it will rain today so that will have to wait. So five new windows, 2 windowed doors, inside trim, and vinyl siding all around the house, 4 guys and 11 days and it is finished. What a feat!

What do you think - looks good yes?






Now - new side step, paint the porch floor and stairs, drywall 4 rooms, redo the back deck and voila - a brand new looking house. Not bad for being built in 1847. Oh and the beautiful large open space behind the house, what a view. I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment