Sunday 10 April 2011

Sunday morning blahs

Good morning all,

It is Sunday morning and I am feeling crappy. I woke up with a bit of a headache and have been trying to shake it all day. I made breakfast this morning (hubby usually cooks) which consisted of oven baked bacon, oven baked scrambled eggs, home fries, and toast. Now with the breakfast ate, dishes in the dishwasher, patio furniture set up and everyones hair cut I am still not feeling all that great. I amaze myself that even with a rotten headache I am still functioning at all.

Headaches are not my thing. I would sooner give birth than have a headache or toothache. That is not a joke. Birthing was easy for me (thus 5 children) headaches I have suffered with most of my life. Once I actually was hospitalized for a headache and spent the week getting shots in the butt of pain killer every few hours. They had to put me in a room that was sound proof so that hospital noises would be shut out. All I heard was the sound of the headache vibrating in my ears. What a week that was. Finally after a gazillion needles and plenty of sleep it went away just as mysteriously as it began. I have been through CAT scans, Xrays, dieticians but to no avail. The doctors can not figure out what causes them.

So I try everything not to get a headache in the first place. Maybe some of you that experience the same type of pain can inform me?

Smile like you guilty! I think I'm going to go back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment