Friday 29 April 2011

Lots of Time

Hi all,

I have made it through my 3 days back at work after having that mini holiday. I know, I know it sure sucks to be me??? I do love my job at the library. Work for three days a week, get to have fun with kids with no parental responsibilities, and plan more programs. I planned a special morning just for seniors and only two people should up. Can't say as I blamed them, it was raining and what better time to stay indoors. Maybe people are more willing to get out of the house when it is nice. It has rained here most of the week, but the sun came out today and it was nice. Now I have more time off - til next Wednesday. I was approach last night about taking on a big responsibility but I can not let the cat out of the bag just yet. That will come later.
For now I am going to enjoy taking my time and having these days free.

Smile like your guilty! Something is brewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment